Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Iomega Ditto Easy Trouble Installing A Ditto Omega 2 GB Tape Drive?

Trouble installing a ditto omega 2 GB tape drive? - iomega ditto easy

I back up a perfectly working 2GB Iomega Ditto external hard drive. I have the original CD or disk that comes with it. I have XP SP2 / abundance of muscle material. So far there is no way that the system can find the answers.

Now get this. Iomega no longer provide support, because he said he's like the difference between an old rotary phone and a mobile phone. HUH? But WTF has that to do with it? Also still under warranty for the next 10 years, according to my S / N and its website.

With the older software loaded Trys to the tape drive and search for the driver, but he said no. I'm tired to find it manually.

I'm tired of setting files. Exe to 95 of 98 safety and did not. Good as a tape drive and I talked over 20 bands, so I thought I would use it.

I look and searched the web W / or luck, but maybe I missed something. It seems foolish to dissolve in the cell, when PC 486/100.

Only serious answers! I do not know how the answers w /Substance or

No comments:

Post a Comment