Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sorry Message Looks Like Spam To Me Yahoo Mail Is Often Redirecting Me To Spam Adverts. Advice?

Yahoo mail is often redirecting me to spam adverts. Advice? - sorry message looks like spam to me

Hello ... I asked this question on the security of the Internet "category, but I'll be posting here in the category of" Yahoo mail spam, perhaps because this class will receive more / better answers. Thank you, and sorry if you read this twice.

Recently, when I click on the link (click e-mail sent to the field, and the actual messages, etc.) into the Yahoo mail, I have to refocus to a spam page advertisement for the game. Here spam http://pbid.pro-market.net/engine?site=119121+page=+space=9717+size=180x150+linktarget page =% 27 +% 27_blank rnd = 1244539606

Sometimes it's so bad that I can use Yahoo, because I struggle to return to the game on Yahoo, in an attempt to go to the top of the spam into the game, Yahoo, and sometimes not easy and function OK.

I contacted Yahoo about this (I sent the email) and I have also scanned my whole computer for viruses, adware, spyware, and the scan result was clear. I use AVG and AVG study the problem.

While waiting to respond to Yahoo and AVG, I wonder if anyone else has yet had these problems or if you have any advice or know what happened?

I googled "pro-market.net" and seemingly "pro-market.net is related to spyware, but I also recognize that companies like Yahoo to do business with companies as per inspection to - market.net" and DoubleClick, for their tracking cookies on our computers dump. When loading pages from Yahoo mail account, I'm loading things ad.yieldmanaIt is a bad ger.com tracking cookies, I think. I am currently all third-party cookies blocked, but that does not help.

Thank you for advice and comments

1 comment:

  1. A Google search tells me that market.net Per cookie seems to be a malignant difficult to remove. I have a website that offers a program to get rid of him, but I have no idea whether it really makes sense, or worse.

    Although it does not solve the immediate problem of cleaning the malware, here is the whois data
    http://whois.domaintools.com/pro-market. ...
    Registrant:
    AlmondNet, Inc.
    134 Spring Street, Suite 302
    New York, NY 10012
    United States

    Domain Name: PRO-MARKET.NET

    Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    Shkedi, Roy roy@almondnet.com
    AlmondNet, Inc.
    134 Spring Street
    Suite 302
    New York, NY 10012
    United States
    646-217-0930 Fax: 646-349-2778

    Registerexpires on 07-Nov-2009.
    Record created on 07-Nov-1999.
    Database last updated on 9-Jun-2009 07:24:08 EDT.

    Domain servers in this order:

    DNS01.EXODUS.NET
    DNS02.EXODUS.NET 209.1.222.245
    DNS04.EXODUS.NET
    DNS03.EXODUS.NET

    This is a complaint form:
    http://www.oag.state.ny.us/resource_cent ...

    Although no individual can be harmful, be if the program and how we know it is an agent for market.net been so pro-market.net and its parent, the main culprits.

    ReplyDelete