Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kidde Fire Alarm Chirping Interconnected Fire Alarms Vs. Dual Sensor Fire Alarms?

Interconnected Fire alarms vs. Dual Sensor Fire Alarms? - kidde fire alarm chirping

Hello. Today I bought a wireless Kidde fire alarm in my house. This alarm uses ionization and single ionization linked. But after reading online, experts recommend having a dual-sensor smoke sensor. The way my house is built, it is likely that you hear at the grassroots level, fire alarm can, but can not be sure. What do you recommend? Should I install and maintain fire alarm systems connected to them? Or should I exchange it for a dual sensor alarm fire? Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

  1. You can have two sensors connected detectors. Many areas require that all detectors are interconnected. All means of dual sensor smoke detection in two ways. I combined carbon monoxide and smoke detectors. I've never had a dual-sensor smoke alarms, but the only sensor is too sensitive for me. Kitchenware from that afforded due to the small size of the tenants of the apartment.

    ReplyDelete