Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Property Sale Agreement Form Can I Avail Long Term Capital Gain And Not Pay LTCG Tax By Reinvesting The Gain In Another Property ?

Can I avail Long Term Capital Gain and not pay LTCG Tax by reinvesting the gain in another property ? - property sale agreement form

I sell my apartment homes in Bangalore, India, after they held for 3 years. There were no floors in my name, because the manufacturer is a transfer clause in the contract provided. By paying a transfer rate that I have the right to property transferred to others and the developer must register the name of the assignee directly. I took possession of the apartment March 31, 2005th I have no loans or other debts against my property. I am the reinvestment of capital gains on other property of the Town Hall, that more capital without delay generated by these sales costs. I am also willing to subject in the capital in an escrow account for the capital gains tax, if necessary, parking.

Is it necessary to register the exempt property in my name, from the payment of capital gains taxes?

What documents should I submit to the Department of Income Tax and how my tax number?

1 comment:

  1. As far as I know, if you position the full amount and take the property, then the owner of the property under tax rules on income. You may not have seen the property in his name. But a property that you can take advantage of capital gains over time.

    However, the returns are not like before. After the introduction of the ITR forms, was not necessary to generate all the documents in the service tax on income and revenues. Simply fill in the information. In cases where the department of income tax needs of all the information we provide to give a message to the documents. The odds of a warning is only 2 to 3%.

    However, it is best to consult a CA and take his advice before the sale.

    ReplyDelete