Saturday, November 7, 2009

The American Gold Prospector Coin Does Anyone Have An Idea What An Englehard Gold Troy Ounce "The American Prospector" Coin Sells For?

Does anyone have an idea what an Englehard gold troy ounce "The American Prospector" coin sells for? - the american gold prospector coin

I think you'll find that really, despite its appearance of gold coin "money". I have information on the 1987, an American Prospector Engelhardt, listed 999 Silver Pure Silver Round 1 troy oz in the villages.

Moreover, although several similar parts with different dates can also be found on eBay. The prices seem bid of $ 12.50 each to $ 29.95.

Another site (rivertinkers.com) between 1984 and 1985, parts of the same type sold (so-called "Rounds") for $ 35.00. The site also notes that the series is to sell a generic bit less than a cent to $ 30.00.

I have a PDF of bread on the money I have below.

I read that and thought it was interesting: "... because of the 1986-version of the American Silver Eagle --- Engelhardt production ceased after 1987 Prospector.

I hope this information was useful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment