Friday, November 6, 2009

What Kind Of Pill Is This Are There Any Kind Of Pill That Keeps A Person Hydrated?

Are there any kind of pill that keeps a person hydrated? - what kind of pill is this

I am a woman of 18 years and suffering from dehydration very often. And before you say "drinking water", I do. I drink water all the time, but I'm still dehyrated, my urine is yellow, and I get dizzy when I stand, I happened to have an upset stomach, and I knew that many times before. Is there some kind of pill to keep hydrated while I continue to be able to drink water.

1 comment:

  1. No salt tablets, which are exactly the salt. Salt is what helps to help a person to hold water for dehydration. I would like to contact a physician, not only malnutrition May for drying can, too.

    ReplyDelete