Saturday, November 14, 2009

Andi Sue Safety Glasses Do They Affect Ones Sight?

Safety Glasses do they affect ones sight? - andi sue

in some sites in the UK are already required to use the security glasses.I personally do not use it as an example, I vision.For Mac raining.After at work at several locations where they practice thinking current required, of which 4 years working on the construction site of Heathrow T5. Well, I find that my vision to the point where I got worse reading glasses, etc., have to bear, believe, Andi, the use of safety goggles is a direct result.and also add that I am a welder and good vision for the performance of my duties are required. I wonder if you might be able to sue BAA, or not responsible, and if anyone out there who could advise on this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment