Monday, November 9, 2009

What Is The Name Of The Biggest Shark Ever What's The Name Of This Major(fashion Related)?

What's the name of this Major(fashion related)? - what is the name of the biggest shark ever

Hello! I am a senior, and still do not understand what I want in the main
I want something that has to do with graphic design or design of something in the field of fashion.
I realized that I'm really good at setting up teams together, or changes of clothes.
I can only picture something in my head and make the team happen very quickly.
I do not want to design clothes, because I'm not as good as I make with outfits to put together, or the right "mental" make-overs, my classmates or someone who does not develop better designs or plans, as if I'm reading an Urban Outfitters catalog, or just fashionable, the hip store, I can things together, and then go to your page, and models are models, similar to what I imagined.
Team to build something big? As a fashion show or a line of clothing, or business partners, etc. .. You know ...
What I know, it is important that?

No comments:

Post a Comment