Sunday, November 8, 2009

Price Adjustment Policy Talbots Price Adjustment Policy?

Price Adjustment Policy? - price adjustment policy talbots

I bought a sweater for $ 40 by 12-13-07 and yesterday fell to $ 30. Id like to go there and let adjusted.This the political price:

We look forward to a price adjustment process, if the item you bought, for sale within 14 days from the date of original purchase.

So that means I have to change to adjust the price within 14 days or that the price within 14 days after my purchase date, as I can not wait until the sale in 2 months, then go in return for an adjustment? I ask because it is now 14 days and I still have my money.

1 comment:

  1. This means that you have 14 days to return the store with the receipt and refund your money. The 14 days after the date of receipt. After 14 days, no price adjustment will be made. Even if you return the item and bought it again, would be money.

    ReplyDelete